- Catharsis Factor: The montage of the people on Fisk's payroll being arrested is glorious after a season of Fisk being all but untouchable.
- Genius Bonus: Wilson Fisk attempts to propose to Vanessa as FBI agents are literally kicking in his door. While it's later revealed he has a plan to escape, it's also likely that he was laying the groundwork for a backup plan: attempting to cloak Vanessa in Spousal Privilege.
- Fisk staring at the wall of his prison cell which looks like the painting he owns and the wall his father forced him to stare at when he was a child. It's not that the symbolism is bad, so much that it's slowly and dramatically revealed as if it's a big surprise.
- One understands why they wanted Matt to show off his new armor for the final episode, but he spends so much time dramatically posing in it that it starts to get a bit silly.
- Matt's new armor sparking as Fisk hits him with a pipe. It was probably to emphasize how much Matt needs it or how good of a craftsman Melvin is, but it just comes off looking silly.
- Narm Charm:
- Fisk's and Matt's final battle may seem a bit cartoony, but it's still a no-holds-barred, brutal face-down between the two each of them gives as much as they take.
- Likewise, Fisk's long-winded speech in the FBI van is still seen by many as beautifully symbolic.
- What an Idiot!: When Fisk points out Leland's embezzling, Leland admits he and Gao poisoned the banquet and he stole from Fisk. He says he'll take half of Fisk's money or Hoffman will go to the FBI. Despite pointing out that his feelings for Vanessa are making Fisk erratic, he expects him to act rational. About sixty seconds later he's being thrown down an elevator shaft.
YMMV / Daredevil S1 E13 "Daredevil"