The YMMV Tropes of Dan's streams and Let's Plays go HERE:
- Acceptable Targets: Dan is not a fan of Lance Vance and will take every opportunity to take shots at him, even when he's being rescued by him.
- And by proxy, Dan's tag team partner in WWE 2K17 who happened to have an eerily similar name note who proved to be just as worthless of a partner as Lance Vance was to Tommy Vercetti.
- Crosses the Line Twice: Galuf's death in Final Fantasy V? Sad. Playing Enya's "Only Time" as it happens? Hilarious!
- Ensemble Dark Horse: In Proton Jon's streams to the point where people legitimately want him on co-commentary... Until he actually IS on co-commentary in which case the Vocal Minority seems to think he's undermining the stream from Jon. And THEN, Dan managed to pull himself back into Darkhorse territory lately as he has chilled down quite a bit.
- Memetic Badass: Haschel is The Man.
- Never Live It Down: Dying to Toad Man during Smite's Mystery Triathlon, even though Dan himself admitted he's never played any Mega Man before outside of 2 and 9.
- Shocking Moments: Dan's full court shot in NBA Jam while competing on Smite's Arcade Pit shocked both the chat and himself.
- Tear Jerker: Naturally, the stream following Satoru Iwata's passing... Dan could barely get a word in at the beginning without breaking down into tears himself.
- Word of God confirms (or at least claims) that he barely EVER cries for any reason, and he was crying like a small child.