- Alternative Character Interpretation: Eunju. EVERYTHING. Is her backstory tragic, or is she just angsting? Did she just not notice the bullying going on in her class, or did she look the other way? Does she truly love Taebin solely because he was the first to acknowledge her hard efforts, or did she fall for him because he was hot too? Is she a saint with the ability to see the beauty in ugly people, or is she deluding herself and unable to admit that she's as shallow as everyone else? Does she hate dice because she believes it's the root of all evil, or because dice makes everyone else as good as her, which means she's no longer the center of the universe? Is she overly perfect, or does all the hate the fandom directs towards her merely prove that she's Too Good for This Sinful Earth? You decide!
- Awesome Music: The manwha uses music from the band "The Rock Diamond". Some examples are The First Day, Chaos and Abraxas
- Ho Yay: It's very much hinted that Taebin had romantic feelings for Mooyoung. Chapter 76 has him confessing (as mandated by the conditions of fulfilling his A-rank quest) that he "liked him," something that was so difficult for him to do that he only managed it in his most dire hour. Chapter 108 ends with Taebin cradling an injured Mooyoung in his arms and begging him not to die, despite the latter having just ruthlessly murdered all of his friends in cold blood. In the same scene, Mooyoung reaches up and tenderly caresses Taebin's face.
- Les Yay: During the school PvP arc, Eunju and Mio just can't seem to stop holding hands, holding each other, and just plain touching, despite the fact that they aren't even particularly close and even have some unresolved issues with each other.
- The Scrappy:
- A lot of readers are not fond of Eunju because of her ideology with the DICE... And a couple of other things. See Alternative Character Interpretation.
- Then again, there is Suksoon.
YMMV / DICE: The Cube That Changes Everything