- Creepy Awesome: All of his animation is this. While horrifying and nightmare inducing, it's hard to deny how amazing it is.
- Crosses the Line Twice: "a Christmas message from Cyriak" features Santa being impaled on a Christmas tree. Gorily. Followed by him popping out presents. Then a reindeer falling on him.
- Ear Worm: Some of the theme music for his videos.
- The beat in "Meow Mix", "Welcome to Kitty City", and "Something".
- "Poo Pants". "You've got a poo in your pants pants pants!"
- And "My Territory".
- The song from "Chimpnology" also counts.
- Everyone Is Jesus in Purgatory:
Clearly a critique of the way the British political system is run.
- Someone had suggested that "BeastEnders" was, in fact:
Cyriak: This film [Poo Pants] is at its heart an exploration of both personal and cultural themes, exposing our exploitative relationship with our environment on a personal level and, by extension, as a society or species. The poo in this sense is a symbol of the by-products of our capitalist consumerism, with Alan Titchmarsh reflecting the role of the media; alerting us, ridiculing us, perhaps even judging us - the media becomes a collective conscience that binds us to our own environmental mortality. The refrain of Titchmarsh is answered by our inability as a global society to take a truly global responsibility; as we continue to poo at Paul's we are nevertheless reminded that the poo is in fact very much situated in our own pants. ...And if you made it through that bullshit then your prize is a link to download the poo-pants song.
- Cyriak himself has parodied it.
- Faux Symbolism:
- Wait, might a Jesus cop and Cathedral and a Mosque kicking each others' asses actually mean something? Nah!
- One could argue that "The Spirit of Christmas" symbolizes people shoving Christmas down others' throats.
- Growing the Beard: Yellow Bridges is strange but beautiful.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: One video on his channel is a recorded news story about him when he first started becoming famous. The reporter declares he has over "200,000" views on Youtube, a ridiculously high number for the relatively small site that Youtube was at The Noughties. Nowadays in The New '10s, viral videos that get on the news tend to have views going into the millions, if not billions like Gangnam Style.
- Nausea Fuel: In "The Spirit of Christmas", Santa's reindeer has a dangling appendage where his nose should be.
- Nightmare Fuel: Pick a Cyriak video at random.
- "The Spirit of Christmas". It has to be seen to be believed. Say goodbye to your childhood-and quite possibly your sanity.
- "Cobwebs". If you're an arachnophobe, this video is definitely not for you.
- "Malfunction". Oh sweet baby Jesus turning 50's suburbia into something Satan would dream when he eats too much cheese before bed, "Malfunction".
- "Indigestion" is easily one of the most twisted animations Cyriak has ever made. The music serves to make the experience maddening.
- What Do You Mean, It Wasn't Made on Drugs?: Cyriak is well known for the bizarreness of his videos. Subverted, though- Word of God says the strongest thing he does is tea, because "his grip on sanity is perilous enough".
- Uncanny Valley: Lots of the Nightmare Fuel comes from how "off" the animation flows.
YMMV / Cyriak