- Awesome Ego: Ross Tweddell may have ditched the "King" moniker (along with the gaudy regal attire) after leaving WhatCulture, but he still has that unmistakable snark.
- Awesome Music: The full version of "What Happened To That Wrestler" is honestly amazing, considering Adam Pacitti's fairly mediocre singing voice, just because of the sheer number of rhymes he managed to work in from beginning to end.
- Base-Breaking Character: Again, Ross; viewers find him and his collection of catchphrases to be either hilarious and entertaining, or downright annoying.
- Fandom Rivalry: After the split-up, with What Culture Wrestling. For obvious reasons. More recently with the WrestleTalk podcast team, as well
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: A relatively short-lived running joke painted Blampied/Plumpy as being sexually attracted to dogs, after he had made an unfortunate comment regarding Cody Rhodes' dog during a WCPW show. Becomes less funny with the accusations of sexual harassment of Plumpy, which Plumpy himself confirmed.
- Memetic Mutation: Anything that comes from Ross.
- More Popular Spin Off: Because it's composed of five (now four) of its past key members, many see it as the better one over What Culture Wrestling. It also arguably helps that they focus on highlighting the best of wrestling, rather than snarking about it like most WhatCulture holdovers not named Simon Miller.
YMMV / Cultaholic