- Alternative Character Interpretation: Primo. He is either a straight Cloudcuckoolander or can be Obfuscating Stupidity.
- Awesome Music: The battle theme, composed by the creator of the series himself.
- Ear Worm: "Pudim Apaixonado" and "Bolachinha Voa-Voa". The former is what popularized the series, and the channel in general.
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: Boli saying he misses Cueio became this after the series ended and people actually began missing Cueio themselves.
- Memetic Mutation:
- Boli. "I miss you, Cueio." (a cake that's stolen and thrown away by Tigui, and when Cueio defeats him, he says "That one was for you, Boli")
- "Why to agride? There's no need for that!" (from the same episode as the previous one, said by Vaco while fighting Tigui)
- "It's because today i woke up kinda crazy!"
- Nightmare Fuel: The last episode. The shadow is pretty scary by itself, and it gives jumpscares with a strange noise.
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks!: The fans' reaction to pretty much everything in the Gato Galactico channel that came after this. Desnecessauro (another webseries), the "draw my life" videos, the random stories made up by fans in Twitter, the short animations about anthropomorphic objects and food, and finally, the generic videos the channel has almost completely been reduced to (buying stuff, playing with toys, gameplays and espeecially cardboard forts).
YMMV / Cueio