- Arc Fatigue: The Asunaro arc ended up frustrating alot of players due to the situation dragging on far more than expected around the end.
- Crazy Awesome: Considering it involves No Fourth Wall between the players and characters in these Quest, there is nothing that stops the latter from invoking this whenever they can, which they do!
- Epileptic Trees: There is ALOT of speculation in the forums about which series could Consensus end up next due to needing an "entry point" to start a Quest in a particular world.
- Iron Woobie: Every Host of Consensus, due to how utterly heartbreaking their respective pasts are before ever meeting Consensus. Thankfully, through the help of Consensus, they are able to rise above those horrible traumas and become the most powerful beings in their respective universes, bar NONE.
- Shocking Moments: Plenty to go around:
- Worm Quest:
- Fighting between two timelines thanks to Coil's powers.
- The Reveal that Orion is coming to Earth and is after Taylor.
- CAPSLOCK making an FaceHeel Turn thanks to Consensus and calling upon Pandora, Robin Hood, and Minato Namikaze.
- The Final Battle where Consensus precedes to invoke a Massive Multiplayer Crossover of all things.
- Puella Magi Madoka Magica Quest:
- The whole ending of Asunaro arc, where Homura demonstrates just how much of a Time Master she is really is.
- The Walpurgisnacht simulation as a whole, where the Witch reveals to have up to FIVE different stages. Even more so when Homura actually wins. Even Loyalty didn't expect this.
- The real life Walpurgisnacht fighting against the army of magical girls assembled as an Disc-One Final Boss.
- The Incubators invading Earth. Which leads to Homura summoning Taylor. Which leads to her summoning FUTURE Homura and Madoka, who then proceeds to completely annihilate the current invasion.
- The Familiar of Zero/Zero no Tsukaima Quest:
- Worm Quest:
YMMV / Communication