- Anti-Climax Boss: The Titans were so powerful they required the sisters getting Goddess powers to defeat them. They're curb stomped by Piper rather easily - so the last part of the finale can focus on her and Leo's drama.
- Genius Bonus:
- Phoebe's hair changing when she becomes a Love Goddess. Aphrodite is always depicted with beautiful golden Rapunzel Hair.
- Leo tells Piper to draw strength from "the hearth". This is a reference to Hestia, who was the Only Sane Man of the Greek Gods, and kept the Big, Screwed-Up Family from imploding. This parallels Piper's status as the grounding influence to Paige and Phoebe.
- Harsher in Hindsight:
- Phoebe flirting with Chris (while under the influence of the powers) is quite icky when the next season reveals she's his aunt. When she finds out, she even asks "I never hit on you, did I?"
- Seeing Phoebe surrounded by flocks of men adoring her. In Season 8 it's revealed that the endless stream of failed relationships has left her terrified of love or commitment.
- Paige trying to command the demons is especially harsh in light of Rose McGowan's struggles against the sexism in Hollywood.
- In an argument with Chris where he says families barely exist in his future, Piper fires back "that's not my problem". Not only is she actually his mother, but she's destined to die when he's only fourteen.
YMMV / Charmed S5E23 Oh My Goddess Part 2