- Adaptation Displacement: Show of hands: who knew about the Tiziano Sclavi novel the movie is based on before they actually saw the movie?
- Spiritual Adaptation: The film is widely considered a better live-action Dylan Dog than the actual Dylan Dog movie, which was a generic monster movie bordering on In Name Only. Moreover, the main character in Cemetery Man is played by Rupert Everett, who was the visual inspiration for Dylan Dog's facial features.
- When the mayor's daughter, immediately after being vomited upon, jumps the bike of her boyfriend and presses to him.
- Many of those because of zombies, of course.
- Ugly Cute: Gnaghi.
- Wangst: Francesco can go on about the dreariness of life like the best of them. Of course, it's justified by his occupation.
YMMV / Cemetery Man