- Creator's Pet: Makoto Kino/Sailor Jupiter comes off as this a bit sometimes (or at least it's obvious he really likes her, depending on who you ask), but it hasn't been too bad with the author being careful to balance things out.
- Les Yay: Usagi has ogled Rei and Haruka, and gotten cuddly with Naru.
- Also, Rei Woke up Ami (as a Warrior) by kissing her.
- Strawman Has a Point: Concerning the point that the Keepers have been putting a lid on the secret war between Earth and The Dark Kingdom, Sleazy Politician Takashi Hino, despite his unpleasant and oily personality, actually makes a good point. The Dark Kingdom's soldiers are monsters and beasts of legend and creepypasta capable of doing massive damage to property and human life, and this fact is being kept from the public. As the result, for over a year, the public has dealt with strange incidents, injuries, and deaths that are seemingly happening without rhyme or reason. Hino and the Japanese government have realized all this and are dead set of exposing the conspiracy using any means necessary. When you consider that the public really does have a right to know that there is an organization gunning for the whole human race, it's kind of hard to argue the point.
- Of course, suggesting that a military unit be sent up to the Dark Kingdom's base is basically a large scale equivalent of a child poking a hornet's nest with a stick.
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks!: What some people who aren't fond of Alternate Universe Fics feel about this one.
- The Woobie: Usagi is fast shaping into this. The author has gone out of his way to show that the pressure being put on her is starting to get to her.
- Now a full blown case. Following the events of chapter 24, after she fails to save Crane Game Joe from being consumed by his inner youma, Entomon, and allowing him to escape, she falls into a deep depression that she's doesn't shake until she realizes that Naru is in desperate need of her help.
YMMV / Celestial Warrior Moon