- Awesome Music: "Forever Young", the end credits song, sung by the late Carol Parks.
- Evil Is Cool: Why some viewers end up rooting for Dark Heart and Christy.
- Evil Is Sexy: Yes, Dark Heart has a Fangirl following.
- Fan-Preferred Couple: Dark Heart and Christy, big time.
- Heartwarming Moments: After Dark Heart has spent the entire movie looking either sour or smug, its hard not to smile at the look of unmistakable joy on his face when he finds out Christy is going to be okay.
- Jerkass Woobie: Christy becomes a Jerkass when Dark Heart makes her good at sports, but beforehand the poor girl didn't think she was good at anything and was bullied and mocked by the other kids at her camp. This is why she ends up assisting Dark Heart in his plan, 'cause if she doesn't, she'll go back to how she used to be.
- Fridge Brilliance here - now that Christy's been a jerk to everybody as Camp Champ, if she loses her new abilities it won't just be that people will think she's a loser; they'll know that she's also a jerk and treat her accordingly. No wonder she doesn't want to go back to being normal.
- Narm: "Time for a game of disappearing bears." Doubles as Memetic Mutation, due to the fact that Dark Heart's VA was practically impersonating Christopher Walken.
- There's also DH's "Ahhhhh!" which sounds, as The Nostalgia Critic put it, like he laid an egg.
- Padding: It has a musical number at the end that's pretty much just there to make sure it fulfilled the bare minimum for screentime. The song itself was over six minutes long, and over half of it consisted of endlessly-repeated chorus (ostensibly to cover the end credits).
- Tear Jerker: The ending musical number.
Dark Heart: Oh no... what have I done!?
- The song about growing up, sung while watching all the characters we know better as mature Care Bears/Cousins grow, can also stir up some emotions.
- The revelation that almost all the Care Bears/Cousins are orphans.
- Dark Heart's Heel Realization when he almost kills Christy.
- Wangst: If you didn't think Christy's woes over being bad at sports were understandable.
- In all fairness, it's not just sports, she doesn't think she's good at ANYTHING. Sports are just the focus since she's at camp.
- Also, keep in mind that Christy's peers kept looking down on her and making fun of her for not being good at sports. It was as much the result of not being good at sports that drove Christy over the edge, not the mere fact that she wasn't good at sports.
- Of course, this also led to her agreeing to kidnap others so that she wouldn't lose her prowess at sports, which places it pretty firmly in this category.
- Though to be fair, she was apprehensive about helping him until she saw Dark Heart brutalizing one of her fellow campers; she was probably genuinely scared that Dark Heart would not only take back her new skills but hurt her as well.
YMMV / Care Bears Movie II: A New Generation