- Awesome Music: What really stands out is Zac's performance of David Bowie's "Space Oddity."
- Tear Jerker: So many.
- Zac's anguished speech at Gervais, finally admitting for the first time that he's gay. Michelle, overhearing, runs off crying. Gervais just tells him to leave. This forces Zac to leave for Jerusalem.
- Zac's phone call to Laurianne from Jerusalem.
- Raymond dying from overdose.
- The conversation between Zac and Gervais during which Gervais breaks down in tears saying that Zac can't be gay because he shouldn't be robbed of the greatest pleasure: to have children. He then goes on to say that if it's a lost cause, he can't accept Zac.
- Zac and Michelle's reunion.
- The goodbyes between the Beaulieu family, particularly Gervais' emotional hug with Zac, implying acceptance.
- The Woobie: Zac. Seemingly for every single goddamn minute.
YMMV / C.R.A.Z.Y.