- Moral Event Horizon:
- It's revealed that Walt poisoned Brock (albeit non-lethally) as part of an elaborate scheme to get Jesse on his side against Gus.
- Walt also crosses this when he talks one of his elderly neighbors into going into his house to make sure the coast is clear. It's purely dumb luck (and probably Gus's preference for hiring people with some sense of discretion) that this just results in the waiting assassins sneaking out of the house before they can be seen, instead of her either being shot dead for being in the wrong place at the wrong time, or triggering a bomb.
- One-Scene Wonder: Becky, the Whites' neighbor whom Walt uses to unknowingly lure out the mooks.
- Signature Scene: Gus' death scene is considered one of the most iconic death scenes in pop culture history.
- Squick: Gus' burnt face is reminiscent of Two-Face when he dies.
YMMV / Breaking Bad S 4 E 13 Face Off