- Awesome Music: When Brad tastes "Not-See Kola" and proclaims that it tastes exactly like Crystal Pepsi, Van Halen's "Right Now" triumphantly bursts into the soundtrack.
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: In the Brad Tries Jones Soda Thanksgiving Packs, Brad, after referring to Brian and Sarah as special guest stars, jokingly announces that they will later be joined by Bing Crosby, David Bowie, Paul Lynde, Carrie Fisher and Howard Cosell. Though Crosby, Lynde and Cosell were long dead when the video was made, the joke became much more morbid after 2016, when both Bowie and Fisher passed on as well.
- Hilarious in Hindsight:
- His first Brad Tries video was of Mountain Dew White Out, which he disliked and thought would end up discontinued after the Dewmocracy promotion. That becomes hilarious when one learns that it, in fact, won the Dewmocracy contest and is now sold permanently in stores (which Brad acknowledges in the Brad Tries Cola Turka video, where he also tries the flavors that lost).
- His explanation of the Mc10:35 became this after McDonald's added All-Day Breakfast options, making it far less of a hassle to construct the secret sandwich.
- Nausea Fuel: A fair bit of the food and drink on the show. Highlights include a chunky soft drink and deep-fried turkey testicles. Even for Brad himself, items like the Edible Insects, the Mashky Yogurt Soda (from the Cockta episode), the J.R. Ewing Private Stock Beer, the Bacon-Wrapped Deep-Fried Oreo (from the 2015 State Fair episode), Bitch Power, and anything pickle or green bean-related have provoked some very violent reactions from him. In the case of the J.R. Ewing beer, Brad mentioned that he made himself throw up post-video to get it out of his system. The Zima made him throw up naturally. And this was all before he tried a Reggie Bar...
YMMV / Brad Tries...