- Ensemble Dark Horse: Chris seems to have become one for the audience. For obvious reasons.
- Growing the Beard: While it was still considered amazing before, the arc where the Angels appear is when the story got really good.
- Heartwarming Moments:
- Many of Ellis and Nick's interactions. Especially when Nick reveals his backstory to him.
- Nick comforting Ellis and Rochelle after Coach falls into a catatonic state.
- Whenever the Survivors reassert that they're a family. Especially when Nick finally accepts it.
- Coach's final action before he thinks he'll die is [[Heroic Sacrifice to drape his body over Nick and Rochelle to try to protect them from being shot.]] He's utterly at peace through the entire thing, satisfied with his final actions.
- Moment of Awesome:
- All of Ellis's schemes.
- Rochelle taking command of the situation and annihilating a horde with a car.
- Nick utterly dismantling a thief who was threatening to harm the Survivors.
- Moral Event Horizon:
- Jerry trying to torture Ellis to death.
- And Brenda for bragging about it while holding the other Survivors at gunpoint.
- Tear Jerker:
- Nick's backstory.
- Rochelle and Coach's reactions to Chris's condition.
- The Survivor's reactions when they thought that Ellis was dead. Nick damn near underwent a Despair Event Horizon.
- Coach's story about his football team and him getting severely injured by a Tank.
- Nick sadly lamenting that he will never see Ellis again, not even in death since he believes he'll go to Hell while Ellis ascends to Heaven.
YMMV / Blind Mans Bluff