For the Black Knight 2000 Pinball game:
- Awesome Music: The main theme with the choir cheering for you and the Black Knight challenging and taunting you is one of the crowning hallmarks of this particular table.
- Complacent Gaming Syndrome: Because the loop gives a lot of points, and because it's harder to drain the ball from the upper field, many a wizard practices the left ramp and loop shots ad nauseam.
- Dancing Bear: The table itself isn't bad, with fast-paced gameplay and being the Trope Maker of Wizard Mode. But if you're playing this table, it's probably because of the soundtrack.
- Evil Is Cool: Lets face it, the Black Knight himself is pretty cool looking.
- Memetic Mutation: The theme song, as listed above, but in particular, the Black Knight's threat of, "Give me your money".