- Cult Classic: Has a small but dedicated fanbase, much like its spiritual predecessor.
- Designated Villain: The Sleazians. While they're mercifully not as unfairly stuck between a rock and a hard place as the Urpneys were in the previous show, they follow the trend of being downtrodden Punch Clock Villains who just do their menial job rather than willingly commit evil all that much. It's impossible not to feel pity for Sploot, whose just mindlessly cheerful and loyal to Dolly than evil in any way.
- Protagonist Title Fallacy: Bimble actually tends to get less spotlight than the Sleazians, making him closer to a Hero Antagonist. Even among the hero cast, Teeny Weeny tends to be more pivotal.
- Rooting for the Empire: The Sleazians are such incompetent and sympathetic characters you can't help pity them.
- Tastes Like Diabetes: The heroes' world is fairly sickly sweet and peaceful. There's a mild bit more wackiness to hold it up than the previous show however.
- Vanilla Protagonist: Bimble gets less screen time than the villains, and usually exists as a naive newcomer for Teeny Weeny to explain all the details of the plot towards.
YMMV / Bimble's Bucket