- Awesome Music: The intro to the movie, "The Circus Comes to Town" absolutely has the creepy circus music vibe down.
- Ensemble Dark Horse: Lena has gotten quite the rave thanks to her figure and seductive personality, all helped by Hynden Walch's performance.
- Fridge Brilliance: At first, Marius chucking garlic at every werewolf he sees is just a funny gag. However, Brancusi is an Eastern European name, probably Romanian. What's the moste well-known myth to come out of Romania? Vampires. Since his accent is still pretty thick, Marius probably grew up there, and heard lots of stories about them, and the myths probably just ended up running together for him.
- Not to mention in some legends, werewolves are improperly disposed vampire which is why some stories have them share a weakness to silver.
- Mythology Gag: Not direct, but a group of people turning into werewolves, fear a gang member would turn too, A scooby doo hoax and a real criminal chase in one time frame, are we referencing this movie or 80s Scooby Doo series?
- What an Idiot!: When the first werewolf is robbing the jewelry store, the security guard just runs into a pole.
YMMV / Big Top Scooby-Doo!