- Big-Lipped Alligator Moment: An entirely intentional example when Sugar Bearnote is confronted by Cactus Sac and engages in a wrestling match with him (in a ring which is in the center of Sweets' hideout for no clear reason whatsoever).
- Crosses the Line Twice: How do you top a scene with a 300 lb stripper dancing? By segueing straight into a sex scene with a 300 lb stripper!
- Cult Classic: Primarily only to Juggalos, which is how ICP wanted it.
- Ensemble Dark Horse: Jamie Madrox and Monoxide Child as Big Stank and Lil Poot.
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: Sadly, that really could be the Ghost of Dolemite now.
- Ham and Cheese: To a degree that staggers the mind!
- Ho Yay: Intentionally played for laughs with Big Baby Sweets and his sidekicks, Lil Stank and Big Poot.
- Squick: Sindee Williams, a woman who weighs in excess of 300 lbs, does several near-nude scenes. This is intentionally played for Squicky laughs. In-universe Sugar Bearnote has quite the opposite opinion, though.
YMMV / Big Money Hustlas