- Narm: Bo interpreting Tate's tears as him remembering that he used to be a good person is more than a little narmy...
- Nightmare Fuel: The Mind Rape that Joshua inflicted on Ben Wooten in "White Noise" was nothing short of horrifying. Good luck getting those red, bloodshot eyes out of your head.
- The Scrappy: Bo. A combination of annoying goody-goodyness, an agitating stubborn streak, and seeming inability to mind her own damn business has annoyed a fair share of viewers.
- Good grief, does Tate qualify. He's supposed to be a Jerk with a Heart of Gold, but definitely comes across as more of a Jerk with a Heart of Jerk, what with his constant whining, nasty mean streak, and his weak attempts to do the right thing. It's bad enough that whenever a situation where Tate has to make a choice, the audience pretty much knows that he'll make the selfish one. At least with Bo, they had the excuse of making her into a Messianic Archetype.
- What an Idiot!:
- Bo keeps wandering off despite knowing the danger she's in and that she's being chased constantly.
- Skouras constantly picks the most morally-objectionable way of doing everything, ensuring that very few of his underlings or the people in his pocket feel any loyalty to him.
YMMV / Believe