- Accidental Innuendo: Try to take this bit of footage out of context... (The actual context, which has Mega vigorously yanking on a magic sword, doesn't help.)
- Bile Fascination: Why this "film" is now no longer obscure.
- Ear Worm: Of the bad kind. Some of the "music" such as the Battle Music From Hell (played when Batara battles the demon bodyguards, for example) will not leave your head, driving you insane.
- Les Yay: Wait, so Nawang Wulan is Mayang Sari's sister? Man, just when things were starting to make sense.
- Lost in Medias Res
- Narm: "OH, MY CHILD!"
- Padding: Possibly one of the worst abusers of this trope. There are long stretches of padding that just grinds the bare minimum plot to a halt.
YMMV / Beauty and Warrior