- Comedy Ghetto: Some Western fans reject the series due to it taking on the Denser and Wackier approach of Beast Wars' Japanese Gag Dub.
- Ethnic Scrappy: The Jointrons are a collection of stereotypical Mexican behavior, and that's about as complex as their character gets.
- Fandom-Enraging Misconception: No, the toy-only characters from the Beast Wars toyline did not originate from here, the Palette Swap characters actually come from the former.
- Never Live It Down: Apache gets drunk in the first episode while drowning his sorrows from thinking that he killed Lio Convoy, but then never gets drunk again. Yet you will still find people who assume that he is a drunkard as per the stereotype of Native Americans as heavy drinkers. Note that while Beast Wars II does have some potentially offensive stereotypes, Apache is not one of them.
- Values Dissonance: The entire plot of episode 9 is that several of the characters get drunk and try to kill each other. Even with the G-Rated Drug use, this episode would probably not be allowed to air on a kids show in America for prominently displaying alcohol consumption.
YMMV / Beast Wars II