- Awesome Art: The magic effects, as well as Swan Lake.
- Base-Breaking Character: Lila. Some find her shrill voice and personality annoying, others think she's endearing.
- Ensemble Dark Horse: Just like usual, Odile. Especially since she has a clear personality here.
- Fandom Rivalry: With The Swan Princess, given that some prefer the Barbie version for being Truer to the Text, others like the Disneyfication aspect the Warner version gives more.
- Fanon: While it's only vaguely implied in the subtext, it's generally agreed that Odile is a crow or raven given human form by Rothbart. Whether or not Rothbart simply adopted her or turned into a bird himself is up for debate.
- Uncanny Valley:
- Rothbart, due to his nose.
- Odette as a swan due to her humanlike eyes.
- The Fairy Queen in general just looks off.
YMMV / Barbie of Swan Lake