- Anti-Climax Boss: Rick and Cole's fistfight in the movie theater at the end.
- Best Known for the Fanservice: Monique Gabrielle's nude scene is one of the most-remembered scenes from the film.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: In the mind of Tawny Kitaen, anyway. In the scene where Debbie and Rick were playing tennis with Debbie's parents, Rick wails a return over a chain link fence and then yells "Cleveland wins the pennant!" Tawny later married MLB pitcher Chuck Finley and remarked that she found it funny that Finley pitched for the Indians when they won the pennant. Except in Finley's three seasons with the team, they never advanced further than the American League Divisional Series.
- Moral Event Horizon: Cole crosses it when he tries to take Rick out with a crossbow.
- Debbie's father views Rick watching a donkey show during his party as this.
- So Okay, It's Average
YMMV / Bachelor Party