- Broken Base:
- Attila are controversial within the deathcore and metalcore communities to say the least. The core of the issue is if one can stand Fronzilla's persona or not.
- Even with their fanbase, Guilty Pleasure and Chaos get this a lot. They are either the band building off the sound and image that made them household names with About That Life or half-ass attempts to make lightning strike twice and show that the band is creatively bankrupt.
- Face of the Band: Fronzilla, no doubt. Dude has a massive following on social media and is always in demand for features or in the news for something he did. It helps that Fronz is also a case of I Am the Band.
- Fandom Rivalry: With Senses Fail. Mostly stemming from the fact that Fronzilla and James Nielsen don't get along at all.
- Growing the Beard: About That Life made them household names.
- Harsher in Hindsight: All of those Misogyny Song and Ode to Intoxication tunes are a bit harder to listen to, given that several members of Attilanote , have had sexual abuse allegations leveled against them.
- Memetic Mutation: "SUCK MY FUCK" and "SHE COUNTS MY MONEY WHILE I'M ON MY PLAYSTATION" get quoted a lot in metalcore circles.
- No Such Thing as Bad Publicity: Fueled by this. For better or for worse, they wouldn't be so popular if it wasn't for Chris wanting to remain in the public eye so much.
- Signature Song: "About that Life"
YMMV / Attila (Metalcore)