- Awesome Music:
- The drums in "Blue Train" sound just like a train going over tracks.
- Kiyoshi's drums on Atarashii Sekai. They're even more epic live.
- Ending Fatigue: Several of their songs sound like they're about to end but start up again after a few seconds of silence, such as "Shiro ni Someru", "Tightrope", and the live version of "Uso to Wonderland". There's also "Mugen Glider", but considering the title (mugen means "infinity") it's probably deliberate.
- Face of the Band:
- Ho Yay: Gotoh and Kita singing a duet in "Night Diving." Bonus points for Kita singing in a high-pitched, feminine voice.
- The lyrics, though, aren't that romantic.
- The Scrappy: Daisuke Kanazawa, their touring keyboardist .
- Tear Jerker: "Tightrope".
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks!: What a lot of people thought of Magic Disk.
- What Do You Mean, It Wasn't Made on Drugs?: The PV for "Atarashii Sekai."
YMMV / Asian Kung-Fu Generation