- Jerkass Woobie: Dashwood. On the one hand, he's a blackmailer, a smuggler who deals in illicit goods (including corpses), and a member of the Hellfire Club. On the other hand, he's just a go-between for Count Sandwich, an utter wackjob who adopted him as a child, groomed him to be what he is and who keeps him on a VERY short leash into adulthood. It's hard to say how much control the unfortunate man had in his own life.
- Moral Event Horizon: Bruno did a lot of asshole things, but he could still be seen as a fun if Manipulative Bastard. Until what he did to St. Germant.
- Count Sandwich. That is all.
- Real Women Don't Wear Dresses: Averted with Sylvie.
- Strangled by the Red String: Ruthberg's ending/route can come across as this. Especially given that he is not given enough character development, and is only a Ship Tease once when you visit his shop. Combine with the fact that he tries to kill you with a kiss after channeling session to talk to Dashwood, which come practically out of nowhere, and it gives the impression that he only got a route because the developers realised that they didn't have one for him.
- WTH, Costuming Department?: Okay, but what the hell is Count Sandwich even wearing.
- The Woobie: Dashwood.
- Lillith also. Quite a bit of awful things happened to one little girl who just wanted to live a happy life with her brother.
- Germant, so many bad things happen to him.
YMMV / Animamundi Dark Alchemist