- Ass Pull: Latifa's fate after the "500,000 visitors" goal is achieved. With the knowledge that her memories would be erased at midnight, the conclusion became a massive Tear Jerker with the main cast waiting for the countdown... But nothing happens. It's revealed that achieving the goal ultimately broke the curse placed on Latifa but no one was aware that this was possible until it happened.
- Broken Base: The current viewership is split into several groups: disgruntled Full Metal Panic! fans who feel that the series is a snub by Kadokawa and KyoAni at their series, KyoAni fans curious at Gatoh's new work, and those who are simply coming in blind.
- Catharsis Factor: Tiramie is the kind of character who does a lot of stupid, sleazy, perverted, and underhanded things. And if the price is right, he'll even betray his friends. Thankfully, he almost always gets his just desserts for the things he does. And when he does get punished, it can be a very satisfying thing to behold.
- Ensemble Dark Horse:
- The fairies, with Sylphy and Salama leading the pack; one for being a goofy airhead, the other for being a sexy redhead, both with social media relations.
- Princess Latifa has also built a sizable fanbase due to her being a Moe character.
- Woolseyism: Vivid fansubs drop the Verbal Tic of the mascots from translation. This bites them in the back where Macaron and Tiramie are disguised as Kanie and retain their Verbal Tic, which characters keep commenting on. Since they are anthropomorphic animals...Don't get your fleece in a knot.
YMMV / Amagi Brilliant Park