- Anvilicious: RAPE IS NOT GOOD.
- Don't Shoot the Message: The author wants to show us that rape is bad and it shouldn't be glorified in fanfic. He isn't wrong, it's just that the story itself does not really help his cause.
- Narm: Even if one gets past the basic concept of an anti-rape Alvin and the Chipmunks fanfiction guest-starring Snoop Dogg, it's still impossible to take seriously. The most notable example is the rape scene: Not only does the author describe Brittany's eyes popping out of her skull in shock, but a particularly gruesome bit abruptly cuts to "Theodor" waking up and saying that he has to "take a shit".
- Nausea Fuel: Particularly the part where the bathroom floor is "covered in a mix of blood and semen from Ian's cock".
- Ron the Death Eater: Ian might have been a villain in canon, but he wasn't this bad.
- Some Anvils Need to Be Dropped: The anti-rape message isn't a terrible one, especially in light of recent headlines. The way the author conveys the message, however, leaves a lot to be desired.
- Squick: A lot of it.
- The Woobie: As ridiculous as the story is, it's hard not to feel sorry for Brittany.
YMMV / Alvan An The Chipmunks 3 The Second Squeakuel