Items associated with two or more versions:
- Awesome Music: the OP and ED songs, which can be found over at Megumi Hayashibara.
- Cliché Storm: TV was a Widget Series featuring every well-known trope and cliche of the time, but utterly dedicated to playing around with each and every single one and not taking itself very seriously. Dash on the other hand, played its cliches to the letter and was tossed into Fanon Discontinuity for it.
- First Installment Wins: The original OVA series is generally held in high regard as opposed to the overly bizarre TV series and the melodramatic Dash OVA. Though the other two still have their fans as well.
- Puppy Love: (OVA) Ryunosuke and Yoshimi. Even Akiko seems to think that Yoshimi and Ryunosuke will eventually get married. In TV, Yoshimi is nonexistant, and this trope is the stated goal of Clingy Jealous Girl Next Door Noriko.
Items found in the OVA
- Designated Villain: Akiko is not so much a villain as she is a Mama Bear insistent on getting her beloved son Ryunosuke back. Plus, the description at the top mentions that Nuku Nuku is a stolen prototype owned by her company, after all. These provide reasonable motivation to pit her against the title character. Her antagonism is generally just played up for comedy.
Items found in Nuku-Nuku Dash: