- Big-Lipped Alligator Moment: The musical number that the four-armed alien rocks out into while in the little girls room.
- Even more bizarre, considering he said he doesn't know what music is.
- Fridge Horror: Only the aliens commander was killed, while the other two escaped. Plus, I don't think Sparks is going to get too warm a reception when he returns home.
- Actually, it's implied that they just stayed on Earth. For all they know, they'll be blamed for the invasion failing.
- MST3K Mantra: You have to be a little patient with the fact that the invasion force is four aliens armed with a single mind control gun that doesn't work on kids.
- They weren't the invasion force, they were only sent there to find the weapon.
- So Okay, It's Average: The general opinion of the film.
YMMV / Aliens in the Attic