- Awesome Art: Some pages are just so great.
- This card-esque scene with both queens.
- This explanation on suits, and later explanation on Traumen powers.
- Chapter 1 bonus page, especially the full-size version (scroll down).
- Rougina's big entrance.
- Chapter four cover.
- The Royal Gardens.
- Chapter 5, page 4 gives us an absolutely gorgeous look at a town full of trinkets.
- Paranoia Fuel: There are people who enter your dreams every night and harvest them. They can see everything going on in there and manipulate them in any way they wish. Not all of them are nice and pleasant.
- If it helps, it's made very clear in Alice's Oneironaut class that such people would have to be Too Dumb to Live. Want to torment the human you're collecting energy from? Go ahead, and, oh, I hope you're ready for the horde of Jabberwocky that will create. If anything, this is Paranoia Fuel for the suits who stand a lot more to lose from those actions than humans.
- Portmanteau Couple Name: There was a bit of discussion in the comment section on how to name Alice/Edith ship, with propositions such as Alidith or Elice.
YMMV / Alice and the Nightmare