- Ear Worm:
Yobu koe waaa kaze ni kodamashite hirogaruuu energie!
- The heavy, aerial drums in the verses of "HOLLOW" from Navigatoria are pretty damn hypnotizing. And similarly in "Makeda ~Queen of Sheba~," on the same album.
- KOWARERO KOWARE KOWARE KOWARETEYUKE!!! (DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE!!!) The chorus of "EXEC_over.METHOD_SUBLIMATION/.~ee wassa sos yehar" will burn itself into your brain like a hellish drumbeat.
- "Kaze to Rashinban", an upbeat and peppy song in Harmonia, is almost at odds with the majestic atmosphere of the album, but damn is it catchy.
- "Leyre" from Turaida is an absolutely beautiful song that's hard to forget once you've heard it.
- Narm: Can happen when she tries to sing in a foreign language but bites off a tad more than she can chew. Notable examples include "HOLLOW" (English) and "La Corolle" (French) in Navigatoria, or "Umineko no Naku Koro ni~Rengoku~" (Italian) in Harmonia. The latter is rather strange since she doesn't usually have this much trouble with Italian
YMMV / Akiko Shikata