- Epic Riff: "Making Love Out Of Nothing At All" and its beautiful piano melody.
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff: Air Supply tend to be considered something of a cheesy 80s artifact in the Western world, but they're still a huge deal in southeast Asia, regularly selling out arenas in places like China and Taiwan. This resulted in a live album from 2014, Live In Hong Kong. In fact, in the Philippines, an Air Supply-themed jukebox musical, titled All Out of Love: The Musical, ran throughout 2018, and Graham Russell even wrote a song specifically for the musical. And yes, that reverence has extended into the Korean pop market - take Divichi's cover of "Goodbye," for example.
- Narm: The video for "The One That You Love." Hoo boy, those long, awkward, lingering cutaways to Russell on his "date," holding hands in the woods, going down a slide, and sitting on the swings. Standards in music videos have come a long way since 1981.
- Narm Charm: If you're under 30 and you're listening to them today, odds are this is the reason.
- Signature Song: "All Out Of Love."
- Sweet Dreams Fuel: Too many examples to list. Hell, they have a song called "Sweet Dreams."
- Tastes Like Diabetes: Again, too many examples to list. Just put on any album and get ready for an avalanche of sweetness.
YMMV / Air Supply