- Ear Worm: Some of their hits from their peak years are the kind of songs you only need to hear once, and then your mind is basically screwed for the rest of the day. "All Out Of Love" is a notable example, as is "Making Love Out Of Nothing At All."
- Epic Riff: "Making Love Out Of Nothing At All" and its beautiful piano melody.
- Narm Charm: If you're under 30 and you're listening to them today, odds are this is the reason.
- Signature Song: "All Out Of Love."
- Snark Bait: Air Supply are a frequent target of mockery by people who like taking potshots at 80s pop culture. Even VH1 specials have teased their cheesy ballads and Russell Hitchcock's famous head of hair.
- Sweet Dreams Fuel: Too many examples to list. Hell, they have a song called "Sweet Dreams."
- Tastes Like Diabetes: Again, too many examples to list. Just put on any album and get ready for an avalanche of sweetness.
YMMV / Air Supply