- Heartwarming Moments:
- Scoring 200,000 points gives you the best ending, where Ai overcomes death itself, and ends with a picture of Ai munching on the game's third namesake with her mother. And then her image on the title screen shows that she's gotten over the boy in her dreams, to boot!
- Just bringing Ai back is cause for celebration.
- Designated Villain: In the end, isn't Yuki just doing his job?
- Nightmare Fuel: The Game Over screen is just one example. And you can only watch as Yuki takes Ai away, as you can't skip the game over sequence that leads up to that.
- Player Punch - No matter how many points you had before, you're going to get the bad ending. And then you're going to play like hell to get Ai back.
- Tastes Like Diabetes - And has it, if Ai-chan's illness is any indication.
- Tear Jerker - The Bad Ending.
YMMV / Ai to Yuuki to Kashiwa Mochi