- Awesome Music: The Title Theme and First Level, take the Circus theme we all know, add some Rock to it and we get this.
- Demonic Spiders: The evil clowns with Spikes of Villainy from the first game. They're fast, can block multiple attacks in a row and throw bouncing projectiles. Only an extremely well-timed dash or star throw can dispose of these bastards.
- Ensemble Dark Horse: Zero, though it does help that he's completely abandoned Edgar Ektor by the end of his spin-off.
- Goddamn Bats: From the Zero spin-off, the lumberjacks in the forest level and the security guards in the paper factory.
- That One Level: Every level that involves clearing out star platforms in the first game, aside from the very first one. They're long, have multiple pathways and confusing layouts.
- Uncanny Valley: The cover art for the first game. Check it out.◊
- Batasha in the sequel's cutscenes. You can't really blame the fans for drawing her prettier, given that.
YMMV / Aero the Acro-Bat