- Base-Breaking Character:
- Gruffi, given how he's hard on the younger Gummis.
- Any human in Dunwyn who isn't Cavin is this, given the high standards of knighthood, as well as their authority. Calla on the other hand is also a Well, Excuse Me, Princess! in addition to this trope.
- Ear Worm: The title theme, much like DuckTales (1987) and Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers
- Ensemble Dark Horse:
- Ursa, the Lady of War leader of the Proud Warrior Race the Barbic Gummis, judging by how many fanfics feature her as a character despite her appearing in only 4 episodes, none of which have been released on DVD.
- The Knights of Gummadoon, specifically Sir Plucki, Sir Gumlittle and Sir Blastus, only show up in one episode and yet appear in tons of fanfiction and fan art. Quite a bit of fanfiction finds ways to bring them back into the main cast.
- Chummi Gummi, who shows up once in "Up, Up and Away" is a fan favorite.
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff: Czechs love, nay, absolutely adore Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears, and they have taken their dedication to amazing levels.
- Hilarious in Hindsight:
- Zummi really likes that fire-lighting spell — does that make him a Fire Gummi?
- In "Girl's Knight Out," Calla enters the competition (including, among other events, archery) to be her own bodyguard. 25 years later, Merida would try the exact same strategy in Pixar's Brave. Or maybe Star Wars: Where Calla faces her opponent and at the end the enemy reveals as her Father, King Gregor. like Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader.
- Popular with Furries: Because it stars bears, it has its furry fans.
- The Woobie: Tummi is often this if an episode centers around him.
YMMV / Adventures of the Gummi Bears