- Hilarious in Hindsight: Twilight's freakout on the train where she imagines a ridiculous worst-case scenario of what could happen if she comes out to her friends somewhat resembles Pinkie's similar scene in "Wonderbolts Academy", right down to the line "...and it would be ALL HER FAULT"
- It was also very similar to Apple Bloom's freakout in "Hearts and Hooves Day" where she imagines that if Big Mac and Cheerilee stay under the influence of the love poison, it will result in Ponyville becoming "a town full of starving idiots."
- Nightmare Fuel: Celestia's description of just how horribly the ancient spell Twilight was using could have gone wrong.
- Sweet Dreams Fuel: Pretty much every chapter from the third onwards has some aspect of this.
- The Woobie: Derpy, especially during the first three chapters.
- Fluttershy as well, who believes that the Ponyville Postal Service hates her because of what she did to Mr. Zippy.
YMMV / Address Unknown