- Crosses the Line Twice: Much of the humor in the series is based on just how utterly awful everyone living in it's world is.
- One of Mikasa's kidnappers going on a massive tangent about his sexual love of beating children. It would be disturbing if the guy wasn't so god damn hilarious about the whole thing.
- The crowd literally cheering as Levi beats Eren in the courthouse as if it were a gang initiation.
- Shardis' abuse of his trainees, ranging from telling them that they are a walking abortion endorsement to out-right admitting that he has attempted to kill them.
- Ensemble Dark Horse: Ascot Man, Pastor Nick, and Shardis for their utter lack of a line to cross even by this series' standards and over the top nature.
- Memetic Mutation: Poundtown, Reiner's Catchphrase which none of the other characters (or the audience, for that matter) seem to understand.
- Memetic Psychopath: Thanks to this series; Armin, THE CRIMSON KING!
- One-Scene Wonder: The Ascot Man."I LOVE BEATIN' CHILDREN, AND LOOKING GOOD IN THIS ASCOT! FWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"
"MIKASA NEED MON-AAAAAAY!"
- In a lesser but no-less-hilarious example, Pastor Nick.
- Uncanny Valley: Somehow, the titans being able to talk makes them even more unnerving.
YMMV / A Slap On Titan