- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: Watching Nathan Lane's vindictive TSA officer plan to perform merciless security searches on the Muppets isn't quite as funny in light of the pat-down incidents that happened several years after the special came out.
- Heartwarming Moments: When Officer Meany (the security officer at the airport) is taken off of the "naughty" list and given his tricycle that he asked for when he was a little boy.
- "I Wish I Could Be Santa Claus" also qualifies.
- Ho Yay: Bunsen and Beaker. When Beaker is dancing cheek-to-cheek (well, sort of) with the gorgeous woman he wished into existence, Bunsen asks if he can cut in... and promptly starts dancing with Beaker.Gorgeous woman: *sadly* Meep meep.
- Some Anvils Need to Be Dropped: When Gonzo and Fozzie don't make it to the post office in time, they consider opening the kids' letters and seeing what they asked from Santa. They are stopped by Sam the Eagle who tells them and the audience that opening mail that doesn't belong to you is not only immoral but illegal.
YMMV / A Muppet's Christmas: Letters to Santa