- Fan-Preferred Couple: Well...yeah,duh. Part of the point of this fic. With Cody/Bridgette and minor Ezekiel/Izzy.
- Fridge Brilliance: It makes sense for Cody to sing that song from Animaniacs to win a challenge since the World Tour is a musical.
- Moral Event Horizon: Alejandro cross the line when he fake a rape attempt on Bridgette to manipulate Cody to attack him and fall for his trap.
- Nausea Fuel: The description of the real movie Piranha 3D! Just reading pieces of this movie was sick! The author even had to warn the readers to skim over a certain scene. No one can blame DJ for freaking out!
- Ron the Death Eater: The writer put Alejandro as this, due to wanting him to be hated by fans.
- Tear Jerker:
- Some readers felt that way in Chapter 4, where Gwen takes just coldly abandoned her friends, especially Courtney, and brutally rejecting Cody, emotionally hurting him and leave the show with Duncan.
- If Courtney wasn't enough of a Jerkass Woobie in the canon World Tour season for what happened to her, in chap. 6, during the Great Wall of China, after being betrayed by both her former boyfriend and best friend, she was constantly yelling and saying stuff like, "I WILL NOT LOSE!""ALL BY MYSELF! WITH NO ONE ELSE AROUND TO HELP ME!". After accidentally injuring herself in the process, she kept dragging herself repeatedly yelling that she refuse to lose and that she don't need anyone...until she finally broke down crying, feeling alone. Luckily Cody and the others where at least to treat her injuries and later comfort her.
- The Scrappy:
- Alejandro, due to his actions, such as manipulating Bridgette, getting others eliminated, turning everyone against Cody (at least until Sierra confronted him about it), and even worse, he faked a rape attempt on Bridgette to make Cody lose.
- Duncan is part of this. When he returns, he betrays Courtney and to have sex with Gwen. When figured out about it, everyone was so mad that they voted him off. Doesn't help that when Gwen became pregnant, he abandoned her since he's not ready to be a parent.
YMMV / A Codette World Tour