Stanley C. Frazier (August 16, 1937-July 1, 1992) was an American Professional Wrestler. He debuted in 1960 and competed in Southern promotions for decades, arriving in WWE as part of Hillbilly Jim's "family." He passed away in 1992.
He was a 1x NWA National Tag Team Champion with Ted DiBiase, a 1x NWA World (Tennessee) Tag Team Champion with Dennis Hall and 4x Southern (Memphis) Tag Team Champion (2x w/Jerry Lawler, 1x w/Terry Sawyer and 1x w/Cousin Junior)
- Charlie Brown from Outta Town: As "The Lone Ranger" in Memphis. Given his size, the disguise was as effective as it usually was with this trope.
- Farm Boy: As Elmer.
- I Have Many Names: It's a Long List. Hillbilly Elmer, Giant Hillbilly Elmer, Giant Hillbilly, Giant Rebel, Giant Frazier, Stan Frazier, Stanley Frazier, Lt. Frazier, Tex Frazier, Tiny Frazier, Playboy Frazier, Plowboy Frazier, Country Plowboy, Pascagoula Plowboy, Tiny The Plowboy, Texas Plowboy, A-Team #2, Big Tex, Congorilla, Convict, Masked Convict, Ed Younger, Kamala II, Kimala II, Lone Ranger
- Medal of Dishonor: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter named him "Worst Wrestler" and he and Cousin Junior "Worst Tag Team" for 1985.
- Mighty Glacier: He was around 500 lbs. and did not move around very well.
- Papa Wolf: To anyone who threatened his "family"
- Power Stable:
- (in Memphis): Lawler's Army, Gilbert's Army, The First Family
- Ring Oldies: Was pushing 47 when he debuted in WWE. Understandably, he didn't have a long run.
- Wrestling Family: Uncle to Hillbilly Jim, Cousin Junior and Cousin Luke.