Toni Storm (born Toni Rossall on October 19, 1995 at Auckland, New Zealand) is an australian professional wrestler trained by Dean Allmark, and currently signed to the WWE and performing in the NXT UK brand.
She debuted on October 9, 2009 at her home country's Impact Pro Wrestling promotion while she was 13 years old, and five years later made the move to the United Kingdom to improve herself, though she performed across most of Europe. In 2015 she signed for PROGRESS Wrestling and became the first-ever women's champion after defeating Jinny and Laura Di Matteo in may 2017. She also performed on the japanese joshi promotion World Wonder Ring STARDOM. She's 1x AAW Women's Championship, 1x BEW Women's Championship, 1x IPW Australia Women's Championship, 1x IPW Australian Cruiserweight Championship, 1x IPW Australian Hardcore Championship, 2x PWAQ Women's Championship, 1x PROGRESS Women's Championship, 2x wXw Women's Championship, 1x SWA World Championship and 1x World of Stardom Championship. She also won several tournaments and ranked in the 19th. place at the 2018 PWI Female 50 in the category Female Singles Wrestlers.
Her story with the WWE began during the 2014 Australian tryouts of the company while it was touring on the country. She also took part in the 2015 WWE UK Tour. On June 2017 she was announced as one of the competitors for the inaugural edition of the Mae Young Classic tournament, where she eliminated Ayesha Raymond, Lacey Evans and Piper Niven before losing in the semifinals against eventual winner Kairi Sane. A year later, she was announced as a new signee for the company and became the #1 contender for the NXT Women's Championship defeating both Killer Kelly and Isla Dawn. In that same year, she became the winner of the second MYC tournament (defeating Io Shirai at the highly-lauded WWE Evolution PPV) and in 2019 she became the second NXT UK Champion after defeating Rhea Ripley at NXT UK TakeOver: Blackpool.
"Cross my heart. Trope to die. Stick a needle in my eye."
- Adorkable: Tiny hat, check; sunglasses that say "Cross my heart. Hope to die. Stick a needle in my eye.", check; black line beneath right eye, check.
- Amazonian Beauty: While she looks like a Cute Bruiser, she has visibly toned muscles.
- Ass Kicks You: Uses her (not insignificant) butt against a seated opponent.
- Awesome Aussie: Originally from Queensland, Australia.
- Bare Your Midriff: As is typical.
- Catch-Phrase: "It's Toni time!"
- Facial Markings: She has a black war paint beneath her right eye.
- Fashionable Asymmetry: She only has one facial marking, beneath her right eye.
- Finishing Move: A Tiger Driver called "Storm Zero". She also has the Air Raid Crash.
- Genki Girl: Smiles in almost every picture of her and usually appears very hyped.
- I Have the High Ground: She has quite a few aerial offense, most notably the top rope leg drop.
- Lennon Specs: Wears these on occasion.
- Ms. Fanservice: She's a good-looking woman with a gear that shows quite a lot of skin similar to Paige's and which emphasizes her large backside.
- Occidental Otaku: Studied Japanese in high school.
- Shorttank: A Genki Girl with a blatant Tomboyish get-up complete with guitar riffs as her entrance theme.
- Signature Move: A Double Underhook Powerbomb, a Fisherman's Suplex onto Knee combo, a German Suplex, a Guillotine Legdrop, a Hip Attack and a Suicide Dive.
- Tomboyish Baseball Cap: Wears one in her entrance (see page image).
- Tournament Arc:
- Won PROGRESS's "Natural Progression Series IV", STARDOM's "Cinderella Tournament 2017" and "5-STAR Grand Prix 2017", and wXw's "Femmes Fatales 2017" tournaments.
- Competed in and won the 2018 Mae Young Classic.
- Came up short in the NXT UK Women's Championship Tournament, however, losing to Rhea Ripley.
- Zettai Ryouiki: She wears Grade B boots in the ring.