The Riott Squad is a Professional Wrestling Power Trio composed of Ruby Riott, Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan. The trio is signed to the WWE and debuted on November 27, 2018, in the fallout episode of Smackdown after Survivor Series 2017; they would perform in the brand until the 2018 Superstar Shakeup, where they went to the Raw brand, where they performed as a trio in a variety of feuds. The Superstar Shakeup of 2019 sent Liv to the Smackdown brand, effectively breaking the trio. The draft then brought her back to Raw.
We Trope, We Riott!!
- Beauty, Brains, and Brawn: Liv, Ruby and Sarah respectively fill these roles.
- Breaking the Fellowship: The team was broken up in 2019 during the Superstar Shakeup.
- Characterization Marches On: Subverted. Even after adopting co-ordinated gear, they retained aspects of their personas, tweaking them to match the squad's.
- Spell My Name with an "S": An extra "T" was added to "Riot" after their move to the main roster due to trademark issues surrounding their trio name.
- Sudden Sequel Heel Syndrome: They debuted on the main roster as heels in SmackDown, despite all three being faces in NXT.
- Terrible Trio: They cause mayhem wherever they go.
- The Artifact: Still comes out to the Riott Squad's titantron and entrance music after the trio was broken. Subverted during and after the 18th July edition of Main Event, which gave her a new personal titantron and entrance music.
- Blood Knight: Loves to fight and is the most brute force of the three.
- Deep South: She sports a rather thick Southern accent and hails from Kentucky.
- Dreadlock Warrior: Her hair is a mess of dreadlocks that vaguely evokes Braids of Barbarism.
- Happily Married: To fellow wrestler Raymond Rowe/Erik of the Viking Raiders in December 21 2018.
- Horny Vikings: Switched to this gimmick in late 2018. Her reasoning was that she was getting in touch with her Viking ancestry.
- Real Men Eat Meat: Logan thinks that Daniel Bryan is not a real man since he's a vegan and never hunted for food.
- This Means Warpaint: Started wearing this after going Viking.