The Warlord (Terry Szopinski) and The Barbarian (Sione Vailahi) are a Professional Wrestling Tag Team as The Powers of Pain. They were formed by manager Paul Jones in NWA Central States in 1987 before moving to Jim Crockett Promotions. They also wrestled for WWE, WCW, several NWA promotions and numerous independents. They were 1x NWA World 6-Man Tag Team Champions with Ivan Koloff.
As usual, you can find the basics at The Other Wiki.
"TROPES OF PAIN":
- Arch-Enemy: The Road Warriors, Demolition
- Expy: Of The Road Warriors, right down to their similar Improbable Hairstyles.
- Face/Heel Double-Turn: With Demolition, after the Demos' manager Mr. Fuji caused them to be eliminated from the ten-team match at Survivor Series 88.
- Facial Markings: As seen in the picture.
- Finishing Move:
- Electric Chair Suplex by The Warlord followed by a diving clothesline by The Barbarian.
- Running Powerslam by The Warlord followed by a diving headbutt by The Barbarian.
- Names to Run Away from Really Fast: All of them.
- Parts Unknown: Billed from there.
- Power Stable:
- (in Crockett): Paul Jones' Army
- (in WCW): The Stud Stable, led by Col. Robert Parker, as the masked Super Assassins.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: Bailed on the NWA for WWE rather than risk their careers in a series of Scaffold Matches with The Road Warriors.
- Wrestling Monster: Both of them.