Still Life with Apricots and Pears is an American Professional Wrestler known for their work in CHIKARA. They debuted in a tag match with Ursa Minor in the Night Sky as The Nouveau Aesthetic, led by BLANK (formerly Race Jaxon) in a victory over Xyberhawx 2000 (Nytehawk and Razerhawk) at Hour of Power 13 on February 24, 2018. At Young Lions Cup XV 2nd Stage, March 16, 2019, they defeated Boomer Hatfield in the final to become the 27th Champion. They have also competed for Atomic Championship Wrestling, Susquehanna Wrestling Organization, Beyond Wrestling, Hoodslam and others.
"Still Tropes With Apricots And Pears":
- Colour-Coded for Your Convenience: Still Life has red on their mask, Ursa Minor had blue on his.
- Fan-Art: Not surprisingly, given their gimmick. This is a good example.
- Finishing Move: Art School, Venus de Milo
- I Was Beaten by a Girl: Penelope Ford defeated them at National Pro Wrestling Day 2019, February 10, 2019.
- Overly Long Name: Sometimes referred to simply as "Still Life." Their match with The Proletariat Boar of Moldova at Hour of Power 14 was described as "the most multisyllabic match in CHIKARA history."
- Real Men Wear Pink: And just about every other color, as shown above.
- Squash Match: Defeated Jawbreaker Jose at Hour Of Power 18, October 7, 2018, in a brisk 1:43.
- True Art Is Incomprehensible: This is The Nouveau Aesthetic's gimmick, In-Universe.
- Ur-Example: Identifies as non-binary, prefers they/them pronouns and, as the CHIKARA Young Lions Cup Champion, is the first openly non-binary champion in wrestling history.