Elizabeth Chihaia (born May 13, 1991) is an American Professional Wrestler, valet and ring announcer as Scarlett Bordeaux. She debuted in 2011 after training under Al Snow and Nick Dinsmore and has wrestled for Chicago Style Wrestling, Ohio Valley Wrestling, AAA, Impact Wrestling, MCW Pro Wrestling (formerly Maryland Championship Wrestling) and other promotions. She is best known for her work for Ring of Honor.
As usual you can find the basics at The Other Wiki.
- Ass Kicks You: Her Finishing Move, a Belly to Back Piledriver, looks like she is sitting on her opponent. She's also been known to do this thing where she places her hands on the turnbuckle, grabs an opponent in an ankle scissor, and pulls them into her backside repeatedly.
- Awesome McCool Name: Scarlett Bordeaux.
- Battle Couple: With Karrion "Killer" Kross on the independents and NXT.
- Battle Strip: Has zero compulsions about stripping/taking off some of her clothes if it gains her a momentary advantage. Has even used her underwear as a weapon during matches, though this tends to backfire on her.
- The Cameo: She was one of Adam Rose's "Rosebuds" on the December 15, 2014 WWE Raw.
- Clothing Damage: At Best in the World 2013, Jay Lethal ripped her shirt off leaving her topless in the middle of the ring.
- Distracted by the Sexy: A Running Gag in every backstage segment in Impact Wrestling where wrestlers, referees, writers are distracted by her presence.
- Everyone Looks Sexier If French: While Elizabeth Chihaia is of Romanian descent, her character's last name is Bordeaux.
- Evil Redhead: If the name wasn't enough of a clue, her hair usually comes in various shades of red. She's less likely to be red in her post HOT neutral ring announcer position too.
- Expy: Her gimmick of being an irresistible Shameless Fanservice Girl has shades of Sable, Torrie Wilson and The Kat.
- Girl-on-Girl Is Hot: She and Seleziya Sparx made out to distract Mark Briscoe and cost him his match against ROH World Television Champion Matt Taven at ROH Border Wars 2013, May 4, 2013.
- Hidden Depths: Impact Wrestling initially portrayed her as a Shameless Fanservice Girl out to distract everyone with her sexiness for attention and power, before revealing that she was also enough of an Action Girl to embarrass Glenn Gilbertti in a fight.
- The Hostess: Of CHIKARA's YouTube series The Throwdown Lowdown, after Sara Del Rey left. This was her only role there, since she was not used as a wrestler.
- Male Gaze: Her Stripperiffic outfits invite this reaction.
- Ms. Fanservice: She was one of Truth Martini's "Hoopla Hotties". Her role has included her taking her pants off in the ring. Then there's her Stripperiffic ring attire.
- Power Stable: She was a valet in Truth Martini's The House of Truth.
- Red Baroness: The Smokeshow, The Angel of Doom.
- Southern Belle: Averted. You'd think she'd be one with a name like Scarlett Bordeaux, but the name was instead a reference to her having red hair and a vaguely European sex appeal.
- Took a Level in Badass: Despite coming from Ohio Valley, she's been described as delicate, scurried away from fights and showed no more wrestling ability than any other Hoopla Hottie, much less than Sparx in fact. But she toughened up rather than let Sumie Sakai continue to stand up to her bullies, BJ Whitmer and Kelly Klein, for her.
- Wearing a Flag on Your Head: While singing the "House of Truth National Anthem", which is basically about not wearing pants, she took off her dress to reveal Stars and Stripes bra and panties.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Her favorite non-red hair color seems to be pink.