Robert Alexander Swenson, Jr. (January 5, 1957 - August 18, 1997) was an American actor, professional wrestler and stuntman.
Swenson got his start in wrestling in the late 1980s, wrestling for World Class Championship Wrestling as Jeep Swenson or Jeep the Mercenary. He would later appear in 1996 for WCW as a member of the Alliance to End Hulkamania. He was renamed "The Final Solution", but Unfortunate Implications forced WCW to change it to "The Ultimate Solution".
Swenson died on August 18, 1997 at the age of 40. His massive size, brought on by years of steroid abuse, had resulted in heart failure.
- The Big Brawl (1980): Thug (uncredited)
- No Holds Barred (1989): Lugwrench Perkins
- Bulletproof (1996): Bledsoe
- Batman & Robin (1997): Bane
- The Bad Pack (1997): Missouri Mule
- Walker, Texas Ranger (1993-1995): Jumbo Shark / Sammy
- The Giant: While not spectacularly tall at 6'4", he weighed 405 pounds of solid muscle and had 24-inch armsnote .
- Power Stable: The Dungeon of Doom, who made up the bulk of The Alliance to End Hulkamania (with "The Taskmaster" Kevin Sullivan, Meng, The Barbarian, Lex Luger and Z-Gangsta), along with Ric Flair and Arn Anderson of The Four Horsemen. It was a Villain Team-Up with 8 guys vs. Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage, and, of course, Hogan and Savage won.
- Unskilled, but Strong: As a wrestler, he obviously wasn't very mobile, but a man as big and strong as he was didn't need to be.