Kristina Laum (born November 23, 1976) is a retired Professional Wrestling valet known for her time in ECW in 1996 as Kimona Wanalaya and in WCW in 1999-2000 as Leia Meow. As Kimona, she was the Face-turned Beulah McGillicutty's replacement in Raven's Nest. (See Establishing Character Moment below). After leaving following ECW Hardcore Heaven 96, she worked for a time for Jersey All Pro Wrestling but otherwise disappeared until WCW Starrcade 99, when she was revealed to be the cheerleader for the reunited The Varsity Club (Kevin Sullivan, Rick Steiner and Mike Rotunda). After that ended, she worked as the valet for Jung Dragons (Kaz Hayashi, Yang and Jamiesan). She retired after WWE did not pick up her contract after buying WCW in 2001.
As usual, you can find the basics at The Other Wiki.
- Aloha, Hawaii!: Her gimmick, at least.
- The Cheerleader: For the Varsity Club.
- Dark Action Girl/Took a Level in Badass: You wouldn't expect a stripper-turned-valet to be able to pull off a dive off the apron, but she did.
- Dominatrix: As a member of the Jung Dragons.
- Establishing Character Moment/Girl-on-Girl Is Hot/SexFace Turn: At ECW Hostile City Showdown 96, April 20, 1996, Shane Douglas told Tommy Dreamer that Beulah was cheating on him and that she had lied to him and to Raven about being pregnant. Dreamer said, "Who is he?" Shane said, "It's not a 'he,' Tommy Dreamer." Kimona, who had replaced Beulah in Raven's Nest barely three months earlier, said, "It's me!" She and Beulah then kissed until Dreamer separated them. He then told Joey Styles, "I'll take them both, I'm hardcore!" and all three kissed at once.
- Although Kimona remained a face and allied with Tommy for the rest of her run, the lesbian angle was soon abandoned since Beulah objected backstage to having to portray a lesbian.
- Groin Attack: To whoever Sullivan set up in the Tree of Woe.
- Ms. Fanservice: From her name on down, her whole act was about sexuality. Raven discovered her working at a strip club where he had a side gig as a DJ.
- Power Stable:
- (in ECW): Raven's Nest
- (in NWA Jersey): Hot Stuff International
- (in WCW): The Varsity Club.
- Punny Name: Both of them. Kimona Wanalaya was a play-on-words for "Come on, I wanna lay ya", and Leia Meow was the name she had while being the Catwoman-like Dominatrix manager of the Jung Dragons.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: Her last appearance in ECW was at Hardcore Heaven 96, June 22, 1996. The ring had collapsed following the Dreamer-Brian Lee weapons match, so, in order to give the crew some time to fix it for the Sabu vs. Rob Van Dam match, Paul Heyman sent her up to the stage to do a strip dance wearing only a teddy and a towel. Heyman told her it wouldn't be taped - and then he taped it and released it on the Extreme Warfare Volume 2 VHS tape. She left ECW after that.
- Stripperiffic: Well, she had been a stripper, and she didn't wear a whole lot.
- Toplessness from the Back: Once during a Raven promo in ECW, she took off her jacket with her back to the camera, showing she had nothing on underneath.
- Whip It Good: Her riding crop as a member of the Jung Dragons.