King Bailey Parsons Jr. (born June 11, 1950) is a retired American Professional Wrestler as Iceman King Parsons. He debuted in 1979 in Dallas and wrestled heavily for World Class Championship Wrestling, various National Wrestling Alliance territories and many post-WCCW Texas promotions. His one PPV match was his defense of the WCCW Texas Heavyweight Title against Brickhouse Brown at AWA SuperClash III.
Along with holding the WCWA World Heavyweight Title and the Texas Heavyweight Title, he was a 1x NWA PNW (Portland) Tag Team Champion with Rocky Johnson, a 1x NWA Mid-Atlantic Tag Team Champion with Porkchop Cash, a 4x World Class Television Champion, a 3x American (World Class) Tag Team Championnote , a 1x WCWA World Tag Team Champion with Terry Taylor, a 1x World Class Six-Man Tag Team Champion with Michael Hayes and Buddy Roberts, a 1x GWF North American Heavyweight Champion, and a 2x TAW (San Antonio) Tag Team Champion with Tiger Conway Jr. as The Dream Team. In 1988, Pro Wrestling Illustrated ranked him #3 for "Most Improved Wrestler," behind Sting and The Ultimate Warrior and ahead of Jeff Jarrett.
"Tropes be that way sometimes":
- Braids of Action: As shown above.
- Catchphrase: Introduced "rooty poot," later revived by The Rock.
- Power Stable:
- Tag Team:
- The Blackbirds, with Brickhouse Brown, later Action Jackson
- The Dream Team, with Tiger Conway Jr.
- The Fabulous Freebirds
- Rock 'N' Soul, with Buck Zumhofe
- Ur-Example: Although he held a World Heavyweight Title before Ron Simmons did, the belt wasn't really recognized outside of Texas.